Mobius Strip Press was established for the following 6 reasons:
- To provide sources and references that help define what form of government the framers established.
- To reaffirm that the States are the
- Parents of the existing Federal, general, or child government seated in Washington DC
- The final determination as to what is Constitutional and what is not
- Per Article V
- Per the 10th Amendment
- Contrary to Executive Orders signed by the POTUS
- Contrary to Legislation passed and promulgated by Congress
- Contrary to rulings and opinions advanced by the SCOTUS
- To map and delineate the current Constitutional framework, and what currently falls outside the existing Constitution
- To establish a trust that will provide:
- Separate trust for funding
- The architectural design for an online "Continuous Constitutional Convention"
- To define the framework for the States to again function as the creators and parent of the Federal, general, or child government seated in Washington DC.
- To ensure efficient and effect collaboration between the States
- To initiate open and honest dialogue between the States as to unconstitutional matters and organizations established by the Federal, general, or child government seated in Washington DC
- To help forge a path forward to become a prosperous Republic, that is based again upon